I am a 26 year old UK based rock climber living in Sheffield. I love to go on adventures in the outdoors and push myself climbing. I have a background in trad climbing, but enjoy the variety of experiences climbing has to offer, including sport climbing, alpine rock, big walls… and even a little bit of bouldering.
For me, climbing is a way of life and I enjoy sharing my experiences through talks and coaching.
Some of my most memorable climbing experiences are:
- The American Direct on the Dru
- Freerider (5.13a) on El Cap
- Bat Route (8c) & Predator (8b) Malham
- Ghost Train (E6) Pembroke
- From a Distance and Boat to Naxos (E7)
- Midnight Lightening (V8) Camp 4
I am grateful to my sponsors, Mammut and La Sportiva, for providing me with clothing, equipment, and shoes.